![]() |
| ^^^Click for Story^^^ |
The Lorax
Banana Season
Chapter 2
《Cover page〈Chapter 1||Chapter 3... coming soon〉
Link to FanFiction.net upload
Summary:
The Once-LER takes Janna to his house and, after helping her with her asthma, showed her his Thneed. Janna is impressed. They then decide to be room-mates and consider themselves friends.
--
I've only seen the movie twice, so forgive me if I got something wrong. I didn't mean it.
First time I've ever written an asthmatic. My friends (my brother and my sister) said I did well, so I think it's okay so far.
The relationship between Janna and the Once-LER's basically gonna be sort of a brother-sister thing at first. teasing each other, laughing at the other's expense, and the like.
Enjoy! I have Chapter 3 ready for next week.
--
Comments are love for the Once-LER, and anyone who has seen the movie would know that this guy needs as much of it as he can get.
Cover Art:
Guitar Shape
Dr. Seuss Font
The Lorax (c) Dr. Seuss and Universal Studios
Cover art, writing, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.

No comments:
Post a Comment