Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Living with Sherlock Pg 12+13 - Getting to Know You part 9+10

pg 12
pg 13


Darnit, I forgot to schedule this upload last night! At least I remembered now...

Nothing like Sherlock to make you feel like a poor single loser. What else is new?

I wonder if my other family members will be playing a part in this comic... not big parts because I don't want to develop false emotions based on in-comic events, just maybe some visits.

And thus is the first impression I receive of Sherlock Holmes. How long until we start fighting like cats, I wonder...

Truth: I do not exactly have the greatest relationship with my dad. Reasons are basically out there if you look for them, but I'm not gonna go too much into detail about that.

You're welcome for the double upload! :D

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

No comments: