Monday, April 2, 2012

Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These pg 10


Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg10 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These


Page 10: Silence is Loud

First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.

Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.

Dialogue:
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*
*beat*

Kiyoshi *narration*:

SHERLOCK!!


--

Hardly any dialogue in this one. Just... slow motion stuff. How did I do with this?

Next page will not have a violence/gore warning on it.

--

Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.

Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.


Note: Sorry if you can't see it because you don't have a DeviantART account. You'll just have to wait until I upload the page here I'm afraid. :| Again, sorry.

No comments: