![]() |
| ^^^Click for Story^^^ |
The Lorax
Banana Season
Chapter 3
《Cover page〈Chapter 2||Chapter 4... coming soon〉
Link to FanFiction.net upload
Summary:
Trying to figure out where Janna sleeps. Pancakes are batter awesomeness. And crushes are apparently bad territory in Janna's opinion.
--
Oh my gosh it's so fluffy it hurts. This was just... I don't know. I keep wondering why I wrote it this way.
This crush bit is based on the real-life story of a high school crush I had. I did get shut down. It hurt... a lot. Over it, but I haven't spoken to the guy since. It did get a tad messy...
--
Comments are love for the Once-LER, and anyone who has seen the movie would know that this guy needs as much of it as he can get.
Cover Art:
Guitar Shape
Dr. Seuss Font
The Lorax (c) Dr. Seuss and Universal Studios
Cover art, writing, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.

No comments:
Post a Comment