Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg14 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These
Page 14: End
《First|〈Previous||End|
Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.
Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.
Dialogue:
Kiyoshi *narration*: I miss you.
Kiyoshi: sob
Cat: Z
End
--That is like a super understatement and I wish I could have thought of something better.
I never actually had this nightmare -- this comic's just based on the pattern of nightmares that I have. I will dream that I am in a character's shoes, who in this instance was kind of John. Bad things will happen multiple times, such as Sherlock falling off the hospital roof twice in a row. I will be scared out of my mind by a monster that had decided to breach my personal space, such as Moriarty. And then I will somehow die as well.
I thought that this comic would cause me to have nightmares, but I never dreamt about Sherlock dying or anything. Not even right after I watched the Reichenbach Fall for a second time.
Thank you for reading, and I hope that the next Sherlockian story won't be as angsty and sad. ^^ Love you all!
--
Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.
Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.
No comments:
Post a Comment