So..................
Twitter. Got an account. I don't know what's supposed to be done with it. What do you do with a Twitter account?
My Account.
Quote: 
Guy Jumps in Taxi.
Driver: I guess you're in town for the big Twitter convention?
Guy: Yes, yes.. and I've learned so much!
Driver: Any pointers you'd recommend?
Guy: Yes, follow That_Car.
Video: 
Rhythm Fortress 2: Heavy Interview. Silly and makes no sense, but it's kind of cute.
Warnings: none.
Progress on art: 
Once-LER fiction Chapter 5
(rough draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^=)
Sketchdumps series
(scanning in my last drawing book to digitally construct sketchdumps)
9: The Story of 14 pt. 2
(halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
List shortened because just about everything's on hiatus. I've got to get my schedule figured out.
Twitter. Got an account. I don't know what's supposed to be done with it. What do you do with a Twitter account?
My Account.
Guy Jumps in Taxi.
Driver: I guess you're in town for the big Twitter convention?
Guy: Yes, yes.. and I've learned so much!
Driver: Any pointers you'd recommend?
Guy: Yes, follow That_Car.
Rhythm Fortress 2: Heavy Interview. Silly and makes no sense, but it's kind of cute.
List shortened because just about everything's on hiatus. I've got to get my schedule figured out.
-
Mood:
Tired
- Listening to: Mambo Number 5 by Lou Bega
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: Transformers Cybertron
No comments:
Post a Comment