Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Living with Sherlock Pg 25 - Getting to Know You part 22


This whole page is basically an attempt at executing a little gay joke, trying to stay in with the atmosphere of the TV series. Sherlock says something odd, gets up in John's face with a slightly clueless John, and then the manhandling... I've covered some of the important bases for this kind of joke, right?

What is personal space?
I tried really hard to make John and Sherlock look right in this page while at the same time trying to get their height differences as close to actual photos of Martin and Benedict as possible. I also played around some more with the panel styling, making the "pop-up" panel and then the little bubble showing my reaction to the scene... I rather like it, actually.

I have never before seen John seated in Sherock's chair. Now I have and I am quite chuffed.

 -------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive 

No comments: