Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Living Without Sherlock Page 18 - Turning Point pt. 4


I don't think I'm gonna use cursive anymore when writing Agnes' "dialogue". I don't think it looks all that good and it's a little hard to read for sound effects. I've got to look at other sorts of fonts or something I guess. :\

The things that you see in my flat (from left to right):
  • Gary Sinise
    A cat box for Agnes. Kitty has to go potty somewhere.
  • On the wall is a picture of Gary Sinise with his bass guitar. This picture (-->) is that exact picture, except the background is a black abstract digital picture. I only have this because I saw a picture of him in a magazine and kept it because I recognized him as Mac Taylor from CSI: NY. XD
  • That bookshelf is the one that I currently own from IKEA and is full of some of the most random things. Books, of course, but it also has a shelf for pens and pencils, a shelf for self-made comic books, my beading set (not shown in this comic though) and my sketch binder where I keep the original drafts for these comics.
  • By the fireplace is a little coal/wood bin. It's a fireplace, so naturally I would use it. Cold in the basement, you know.
  • On the mantel is a ceramic Lucky Cat coin bank. It has a little bell and a marble that it holds for good fortune.
  • Next to that is Pikachu. I had one that talked when I was little, but something happened to it and I no longer have it. Around Christmas time I decided to give myself a Christmas present while on eBay and I found this adorable plush toy. It didn't talk, but I didn't care. He's sitting in my bookshelf right now, but here he's on the mantle for the world to see.
I am obviously not very good at home design. XD It's not like I expect company on a regular basis anyway. The flat in the comic is basically an extension of my room as it is now, and I don't mind. That's probably how my house or apartment would end up like in real life anyway.

There's a door on the right side of the last panel that leads somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I think it goes out the back into the garden or something. Or to the bins. But it's where I would let my cat outside because I refuse to let her out into the street.

I believe I have sufficiently filled your brains with nonsense. I'll let you go now. :}

 -------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive 

No comments: