Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Living with Sherlock Pg 22- Getting to Know You part 19


This was indeed the text message from my old phone. This starts in April, not long after The Great Game. Little more than two weeks afterward, actually. You see how quickly John and Sherlock can bounce back from something like that.

Well... actually, who knows. They're both sorta good at hiding whether the event still bothers them or not. Also, in-comic me has no idea about what happened... yet. I wonder when she'll figure it out.

My mom's number has been converted to a 555 number for the purpose of this comic. It's not my place to give it away. Yes, that is her contact name: "Mother-Ship". Betty is "Rock Mamma". I don't really have anything cute for my siblings... Any ideas for Cole and Cheyenne? :D

One more thing...

Don't take my phone, Sherlock!!!


Thank you, Dr. House, for taking it away from him ):[ You are a lovely man.

((I don't even know what movie this .gif's from.))

-------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive

No comments: