
After watching both The Avengers and Thor I have decided that I like the Tom Hiddleston version of Loki. Tom Hiddleston is one of the most adorable men on this earth. You can NOT look at that face and decide it to be mediocre.
Because of this man, I am having a moral compass crisis. I have always favored the protagonists over the antagonists, but when I look at Loki I don't see a straight-up villain; I see a young boy who doesn't feel like he belongs anywhere and has no idea how to deal with that. Basically... he needs a hug.
Never before have I liked Loki. I thought of him as one of the more dangerous villains in the Marvel universe and should not be messed with under any circumstances. Now... he's adorable. That just doesn't seem right, but I'm not complaining. XD
Loves to Tom Hiddleston for making this character so lovable!

No comments:
Post a Comment