"Avengers" 



5 stars! 
Note: These ratings are based on what I personally think of the movie.
I didn't see/pay attention to some of the movies leading up to this one;
The Hulk I saw a while ago before I did these reviews and I barely remember it. I recall thinking that Betty Ross' dad was retarded and how stupid it was that she and Bruce couldn't be together.
With Ironman, I was not impressed with the character of Tony Stark (do not mistake that into me saying that Robert Downey Jr. sucks, because he most certainly does not) and I absolutely refused to see the second movie. I'll probably skip the third movie too.
I never got the chance to see Thor, but I think I might like to. I discovered that Thor is quite good-looking and a very adorable character.
But I did see Captain America, and you know what I thought of it (go read the review if you haven't already).
I didn't see the Avengers right away because I wanted my friends to tell me it was good first. I don't like wasting my time (which is incredibly ironic considering what I do with my spare time, but that's not important) and I always want to have good experiences at the movie theatre. This was not a waste of my time. It was fun, thrilling, and I even liked Tony in it. There was lots of action of course, but not really mindless "let's see this guy get beat up just because" stuff. The humor was really fun and the characters interacted well with each other. And, just like everybody else, I've kinda jumped on the Phil Coulson train. He is a fun character and I wish I could see more of him.
This movie is really good and I recommend it to just about anyone.
--
I've got another movie review to do, but not right now because I'm tired and can't think. -_-' Sorry guys. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
~Kiyoshi
Quote: 
Tony Stark: Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
Bruce Banner: Thanks.
Tony has a man-crush on Bruce, I swear.
Video: 
Fun with Gas on Mythbusters. Adam Savage demonstrates Helium vs. Sulfur Hexaflouride.
Progress on art: 
Once-LER fiction Chapter 5
(rough draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(I have several ideas related to my cat =^w^
Sketchdumps series
(scanning in my last drawing book to digitally construct sketchdumps)
9: The Story of 14 pt. 2
(halfway through. Still dealing with that action scene -_-')
List shortened because just about everything's on hiatus. I've got to get my schedule figured out.
Note: These ratings are based on what I personally think of the movie.
I didn't see/pay attention to some of the movies leading up to this one;
The Hulk I saw a while ago before I did these reviews and I barely remember it. I recall thinking that Betty Ross' dad was retarded and how stupid it was that she and Bruce couldn't be together.
With Ironman, I was not impressed with the character of Tony Stark (do not mistake that into me saying that Robert Downey Jr. sucks, because he most certainly does not) and I absolutely refused to see the second movie. I'll probably skip the third movie too.
I never got the chance to see Thor, but I think I might like to. I discovered that Thor is quite good-looking and a very adorable character.
But I did see Captain America, and you know what I thought of it (go read the review if you haven't already).
I didn't see the Avengers right away because I wanted my friends to tell me it was good first. I don't like wasting my time (which is incredibly ironic considering what I do with my spare time, but that's not important) and I always want to have good experiences at the movie theatre. This was not a waste of my time. It was fun, thrilling, and I even liked Tony in it. There was lots of action of course, but not really mindless "let's see this guy get beat up just because" stuff. The humor was really fun and the characters interacted well with each other. And, just like everybody else, I've kinda jumped on the Phil Coulson train. He is a fun character and I wish I could see more of him.
This movie is really good and I recommend it to just about anyone.
--
I've got another movie review to do, but not right now because I'm tired and can't think. -_-' Sorry guys. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
~Kiyoshi
Tony Stark: Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
Bruce Banner: Thanks.
Tony has a man-crush on Bruce, I swear.
Fun with Gas on Mythbusters. Adam Savage demonstrates Helium vs. Sulfur Hexaflouride.
List shortened because just about everything's on hiatus. I've got to get my schedule figured out.
-
Mood:
Tired
- Listening to: Something There from Beauty and the Beast
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: Transformers Cybertron
No comments:
Post a Comment