Thursday, June 14, 2012

Living Without Sherlock Page 17 - Turning Point pt. 3


I didn't know how hard it would be to try and portray what I see when I really look at a person. I have the ability to see things that other people either can't see or choose not to. I tried my best in showing it, but I'm gonna have to do some more research to learn how to show you guys this part of me properly. But this gets the point across well enough for now.

This guy... guh.

If you've ever had a Mrs. Hudson person (Mom, aunt, best friend, whatever) then you would know how it feels to be very protective of them. Or is that just me? Mom says I'm an Australian Shepherd because I stay at the back of the pack and herd the kids around when we're at a museum or something. Now I think I'm just rambling.
Um... woof?
-------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive

No comments: