Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Diary of Anne Frank




Oh.... my.... Gosh! I cried! I cried so much! I could easily star crying again now!

My school is presenting the stage adaptation of The Diary of Anne Frank. I have the book, but I have still yet to read it all the way through. This whole thing was so well done -- better than most high school plays I've seen.

I went not only for the historical value, but also because... ahem... I... might... have a crush on Mason Holmstead. (He's the one lighting the Menorah in the picture).

ANYWAY... >_>

It was a really great play, and anyone in the vicinity of it I strongly suggest that you go and see it. It's brilliant! By clicking the link above you can see the play times-- only three more performances as far as I know.

Comment if you've seen it! I'd like to hear what you guys thought of it! :D

No comments: