Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kleinzilla der Film

It's the video no one was waiting for,
Kleinzilla der Film
Shown in full Technicolor


This whole deal was a pain from start to finish: writing the script whenever we get the luxury of  all 3 actors (Cole, James, and I) together in the same room, figuring out how to make a blimp from household items (ended up going to party land and buying a bunch of shaping balloons, which I still have a large stash of), wanting to put my cute little brother Zack onscreen but never getting the chance, pronouncing German -- the list goes on and on! I'm not even sure some of the German is correct...

And then trying to find the old file I have to put it up here... that was annoying. The file was non-existant on my computer so I had to rifle through sealed up boxes and find the disk I burned it on, which was just in the drawer of my dresser; even the project file was compromised and I could not fix it without going back and inserting each sound by hand -- timing on that really stunk to try and get the first time, by the way.

But despite technical difficulties, I got the file from the disk onto the computer so that I can upload of it. I look at this thing and even though we put a lot of work into it, I think it kind of sucks XD Oh well -- it was my first real video, the trailer being the second.

I hope you enjoy...? ^^;

If you squint you can see a few parodies in there XD

I'm pretty sure we got extra credit for the very end of the credits...

No comments: