I'm doing some genealogy work for my family as part of my Mystery Research Project in English class. I chose the mystery of whether Rear Admiral John L. Worden, a relative of mine, had an affair with a Mexican woman because I could not find any physical proof of direct relation to him to produce my (ancestor) grandma Hanna Anna Worden. Not only did I not discover that John most likely did not have an affair (that really concerns me) but he wasn't even Hanna's dad -- it was a man named Stephen Worden. So my research project is done in that sense, but I'm still looking for some physical proof of how I'm related to John Worden -- much harder than you think.
If anybody finds a good family tree of John L. Worden or a man named Stephen Worden married to a woman named Francisca Hernandez please, don't hesitate to tell me! It would be a great help!
I'm working on my family tree here. I'm using my pen name because... Okay, I don't know why. But that's mine and the tree consists of real names.
Yes I did have a brother before my sister Cheyenne, but he died in a miscarriage. But for some reason I feel as if he really was alive... So I put him down there too. I named him James, which Mom doesn't mind -- I often talk about him to her as Baby 2.5 because she thinks I'm talking about someone else when I say 'James'. So yeah, that's why he's there.

Comment please! I like hearing from people! I'm beginning to think I'm crazy because it's like talking to myself!
If anybody finds a good family tree of John L. Worden or a man named Stephen Worden married to a woman named Francisca Hernandez please, don't hesitate to tell me! It would be a great help!
I'm working on my family tree here. I'm using my pen name because... Okay, I don't know why. But that's mine and the tree consists of real names.
Yes I did have a brother before my sister Cheyenne, but he died in a miscarriage. But for some reason I feel as if he really was alive... So I put him down there too. I named him James, which Mom doesn't mind -- I often talk about him to her as Baby 2.5 because she thinks I'm talking about someone else when I say 'James'. So yeah, that's why he's there.
Comment please! I like hearing from people! I'm beginning to think I'm crazy because it's like talking to myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment