Yeah, I don't know what to say exactly. I've been dealing with things that's kinda been putting my art-to-be-completed in haitus. I haven't been showing it in my uploads, as they're fairly regular, but that's what's going on. I have enough back-up art to last me a while in uploads -- in fact it's a comic I've been working on for a long while as a side for-the-fun-of-it project. It's not as good of quality as my other comics, but I think it's still worth uploading. 
I pretty much skipped over Valentine's Day entirely; I didn't have a male love interest right then from the real world so I wasn't really feeling up to it. But my friend Liz got to see her boyfriend the day after Valentine's Day when I was hanging out with her at her work; I was sick that day with an earache and I didn't wanna stay at our house, so I thought I'd hang out with her instead. By the way, earaches aren't contagious, just incredibly annoying; remember that time that I got an ear infection that actually BURST one of my eardrums?--> [link] Well, at least that didn't happen, right?
I still think I'm not totally cured of this infection, but we'll see, I guess.
Back on track, Liz/Mom hadn't seen her boyfriend in a long while -- not even talked to him on the phone -- and our friends and I kept telling her to be patient. It actually paid off
Yay! He came with a box of chocolates (which Liz immediately made a Forest Gump reference to when I expressed my dislike for the random fillings to be found in the little promising, yet lying, chocolate casings), and I thought it was really sweet. I'm just a sentimentalist, I guess. XD
Don't have to go anywhere on Monday due to it being President's Day, so I'm happy for that
I usually never have a holiday to express any sort of dislike for. I'm always in the spirit of something... X3 I consider it a good thing.
So yeah! That's... pretty much it!
Enjoy life! You love it, no matter how much you deny it!
♥~Kiyoshi
Silly Quote: 
"Three things can't be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love." ~ Yiddish proverb
Random video: 
[link] We all love Bunnies and Kittens. Put them together... ^w^ D'aww!!! Warnings: Cuteness overload!!!
Progress on art
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 21
(rough draft)
Godzilla Ch1 Pg 9
(rough draft--working on story development)
*REAL* Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 37
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(two more panels...)
Transformers Chapter 18
(Rough Draft -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(rough draft)
9: The Other pg 3
(rough draft -- story development)
Short Story
(Writing first draft)
Surprise Fanfiction
(typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
I pretty much skipped over Valentine's Day entirely; I didn't have a male love interest right then from the real world so I wasn't really feeling up to it. But my friend Liz got to see her boyfriend the day after Valentine's Day when I was hanging out with her at her work; I was sick that day with an earache and I didn't wanna stay at our house, so I thought I'd hang out with her instead. By the way, earaches aren't contagious, just incredibly annoying; remember that time that I got an ear infection that actually BURST one of my eardrums?--> [link] Well, at least that didn't happen, right?
Back on track, Liz/Mom hadn't seen her boyfriend in a long while -- not even talked to him on the phone -- and our friends and I kept telling her to be patient. It actually paid off
Don't have to go anywhere on Monday due to it being President's Day, so I'm happy for that
So yeah! That's... pretty much it!
Enjoy life! You love it, no matter how much you deny it!
♥~Kiyoshi
"Three things can't be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love." ~ Yiddish proverb
[link] We all love Bunnies and Kittens. Put them together... ^w^ D'aww!!! Warnings: Cuteness overload!!!
- Mood:
Cheerful
- Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band
No comments:
Post a Comment