I watch a webtoon series called Eddsworld, which is written and animated by Edd Gould and his friends (I think they're in their 20s now....). I was checking their site and I learned that Edd does a LiveStream thing where you could watch him work live.
I started watching it at what was 11:15 pm in the UK (he's from the UK) and worked on my own work as well. And then I ran into a snag... I was having trouble drawing Metro Man's beard (Metro Man's from Dreamworks' new movie Megamand). There was a comment box on LiveStream where we could talk to Edd so I decided to randomly put in a question about drawing a beard, not really expecting him to read it. Yet read it he did!
The event is in the video below: about the last third of the whole thing.
Watch live streaming video from eddsworld at livestream.com
I watched until he decided to go to bed for the night (wow, that sounded creepy).
As a shout-out to Edd -- Thank you for helping me draw a beard! I love you (in a totally NOT CREEPY way)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment