This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Dream of 12-9-10
Dream of 12-9-10 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Lemme explain this to you by giving you a backstory that most of you know:
In about 33 A.D., a man named Jesus of Nazareth was crucified on a cross. He was a prophet and many (including me) believe Him to be the Savior of the Worlds created by God.
After his crucifying, his disciples, those not already dead anyway, were hiding from the Roman Government and the Jews responsible for Christ's death.
This is when this dream took place... except it was in a more modern setting. And I was there as well.
I was hanging out with Simon Peter, the higher ranking Apostle, after Jesus' death. He was not resurrected yet. We were trying to avoid trouble with the Law and the Jews, of course. There was a pro-Christian rally going on near a school I used to go to when I was little and Peter and I attended. But then suddenly some violent Jews showed up and started grabbing random Christians and tying them to boulders and beating them -- where they got the boulders, I don't know. Peter and I decided to escape in the opposite direction that everyone was running over the back of the seating stairs at the rally.
We ran out to a grocery store parking lot and met with John and James; with them was Paul (Saul of Tarsus). Paul had a car and so he let us in to drive even further away from danger.
***
I don't know what this dream meant really -- before I fell asleep I was thinking of the song "He's Alive" by Don Francisco (great song -- trust me!) and then I had this dream. So yeah... I'm clueless.
But it did leave an impression on me, that's for sure.
P.S. Yes, that is my Doctor Who scarf and trench coat -- it was cold as I was drawing this and I drew what I was wearing right then.
Art (c) me -- please do not steal. It's just not right to steal.
P.P.S. I completely respect the Jewish religion and I mean this in no way to cause any offense. Please accept my apology if it did.
This picture is available for sale as a print on DeviantArt.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment