Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dream About Metro Man


Dream About Metro Man by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!! This was one of the weirdest things and the most disgusting thing I've had to see in my mind. :icongrossplz:

Be glad I didn't give you anymore details than this.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll answer them to the best of my abilities. :meow:

Fun-fact: I was drawing the John Scott police man while watching Edd Gould :iconeddsworld: on LiveStream while he worked. [link] I'm the one asking about the beard. I didn't do exactly what Edd did, but it helped me to determine a better way to draw John's beard. THANK YOU EDD! XD You're awesome!

Megamind (c) Dreamworks
Art (c) me -- please do not steal it. If you do, you belong in Crime City along with all the rest of the riffraff. :iconfreakedplz:

P.S. It was absolutely brilliant to "speak" to Edd :)

No comments: