Zombie Transformer 1 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Zombie Transformer 2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Zombie Transformer 3 - Truck by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Zombie Transformer 4 - Truck by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Why is it called a Zombie transformer -- or as I'd like to call it, a ZOMBIFORMER -- you may ask? Well, just look closely at it...
Optimus Prime Animated chassis, not very strange... but what's this? It has a Bayverse Ironhide head on it!
I was going through things a while ago and found a battle-damage Optimus Prime Animated toy without a head or one of its arms. At the same time I found a severed Bayverse Ironhide head and I noticed that the ball-in-socket joints were the same size. What are the odds of that? Soooooo..... you can guess what disturbing little ol' me did
He doesn't have a proper background -- no apocalyptic cities ravaged or anything -- because I was just plain too busy to actually go find a good one. So you get to see part of one of my computers. Whee!
Heh... I even tried to transform it for you XD
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Photograph (c) me -- don't steal it or the Zombiformer will come to your house and eat your computer's CPU! (get it... flesh zombies eat brains so a robot zombie would eat a cpu...) *shot*
These pictures are for sale as prints and other merchandise on DeviantArt.com
No comments:
Post a Comment