Oh my gosh, I forgot how bad Earthquakes scared the crap out of me. There was one last night at about 2 in the morning. I didn't feel it for some reason, but now that I know one happened I'm thinking more about past Earthquakes and that unearthed a fear that I had as a child and evidently still have today. It gives me a queasy sick feeling in the bottom of my gut. It's a feeling that I don't like, quite honestly. :( I'm sure nobody would like it...
This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Earthquake
Oh my gosh, I forgot how bad Earthquakes scared the crap out of me. There was one last night at about 2 in the morning. I didn't feel it for some reason, but now that I know one happened I'm thinking more about past Earthquakes and that unearthed a fear that I had as a child and evidently still have today. It gives me a queasy sick feeling in the bottom of my gut. It's a feeling that I don't like, quite honestly. :( I'm sure nobody would like it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment