9: The story of 14- pt 1 pg 4 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 4: Awesome Job, Pal!
《First|〈 Previous|〉Next... coming soon
14: No, I am not looking at 5's butt. ಠ_ಠ I'm not a creeper... *wandering eyes*
Why does 5 not trust in his own abilities? He's really great at these sort of things! It's okay 5... we love you!
The head wound is in reference to one that I got in the first grade where I had been hit in the head with a rock and started bleeding. And I still went to school. I can't remember if they sent me home...
And the scratch on the arm is in reference to when I was attacked a chicken. Granted I was trying to kill it to feed my family, but still... that hurt!
It's kinda hard to keep everyone in character. My suggestion for doing this when you write your own fan-fiction is to imagine the voice actor saying it and see if you're surprised by it or not. If you're surprised, they wouldn't say that. If not, that's probably something they'd say. Man, the idea sounds a lot better in my head than in text... Y'all know what I'm trying to say, right?
9 (c) Shane Acker
14 and art (c) me -- please do not steal it, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment