I'm sure most of you had heard of the recent earthquake in Japan... Must be tired of it.
Scares the crap out of me. I have a fear of earthquakes, even though I've never been in a particularly bad one, and I am trying to get it fixed so it doesn't effect me so much.
But yeah.... sorry I had to break my long no-journal spill with such a depressing subject.
Anyway, onto the update part. I'm working on Chapter 18 of Transformers (Now titled Giant Surprise) and am finally in the final editing stage. I'm letting the piece sit so my brain can get out of it before I tackle it to edit: you can't exactly edit straight off the bat, you need to let the piece cook first so that's what I'm doing. Shouldn't be too long now though, okay? ^^
Also: I am now on Fanfiction.net. I am under VampiricYoshi just like here, so it shouldn't be too hard to find me, okay? So far, only three stories are up right now. When I get the time, I'll put up more. Two of them are already here on DeviantART, but there's another one for you guys to check out if you want to.
~ Kiyoshi
P.S. I may be the only person in the world who can enjoy the song It's a Small World After All without making fun of it or saying how annoying it is. Weird... and it's been so long since I went to Disneyland.
Quote: 
I couldn't help but be impressed by the magnitude of the earthquake.
Dan Quayle
Ditto man. Ditto.
Random video: 
Allen! Allen! Allen! Al! Allen! Dubbed animals. Warning: Some crude 10-year-old jokes, like pee pee jokes and fart jokes, but that's about it.
Progress on art
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 21
(rough draft)
Godzilla Ch1 Pg 9
(rough draft--working on story development)
*REAL* Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 37
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(two more panels...)
Transformers Chapter 18
(Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(rough draft)
9: The Other pg 3
(rough draft -- story development)
Short Story
(Writing first draft)
Surprise Fanfiction
(typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
Scares the crap out of me. I have a fear of earthquakes, even though I've never been in a particularly bad one, and I am trying to get it fixed so it doesn't effect me so much.
But yeah.... sorry I had to break my long no-journal spill with such a depressing subject.
Anyway, onto the update part. I'm working on Chapter 18 of Transformers (Now titled Giant Surprise) and am finally in the final editing stage. I'm letting the piece sit so my brain can get out of it before I tackle it to edit: you can't exactly edit straight off the bat, you need to let the piece cook first so that's what I'm doing. Shouldn't be too long now though, okay? ^^
Also: I am now on Fanfiction.net. I am under VampiricYoshi just like here, so it shouldn't be too hard to find me, okay? So far, only three stories are up right now. When I get the time, I'll put up more. Two of them are already here on DeviantART, but there's another one for you guys to check out if you want to.
P.S. I may be the only person in the world who can enjoy the song It's a Small World After All without making fun of it or saying how annoying it is. Weird... and it's been so long since I went to Disneyland.
I couldn't help but be impressed by the magnitude of the earthquake.
Dan Quayle
Ditto man. Ditto.
Allen! Allen! Allen! Al! Allen! Dubbed animals. Warning: Some crude 10-year-old jokes, like pee pee jokes and fart jokes, but that's about it.
- Mood:
Alarmed
- Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band
No comments:
Post a Comment