Flowow fow da pwetty gowl? by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
"Flower for the pretty girl?
Yeah, I don't know. I was watching a Livestream broadcast and the artist happened to be drawing Homestar Runner stuff. I had my own Photoshop window open so............... this happened.
That "gowl" right there is called Rainstorm. I don't entirely understand why I created her... I was just doodling really when she first came to be. I was messing with her design a lot actually; wondering how in the crap I was gonna do her hands and what on Earth is going to happen with her hair, blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., etc., and all that junk. Obviously I settled for no hands a sliver of purple for her hair.
I finally settled on this thing you see here -- the colors though were all made up as I was coloring it. I'm rather proud of the coloring job I did. The bushes were especially fun.
But yeah, seriously Homestar... don't you have a girlfriend?
H★R (c) The Brothers Chaps
Art and Rainstorm (c) me -- don't steal it okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment