Friday, March 25, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 9


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 9 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 9: I'll bite you.

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
1: Hmph.
Oh yes, and 2...
Come with me. We have something to DISCUSS.
2: Very well, 1.
I will join you.
14 continues to glare at 1.
1:
8 -- stand guard outside this room and keep those two children in here.
8 grunts.
14:
...
8: You stay here.
14: Grr...
Don't make me bite you.
5: ...:fear:
14: 1 said guard the outside of the room, so GET OUT.
8 growls.

Yes, 1 and 2 really do have something to talk about. They're not going out to go.... make out or something that's gross like that. I just don't swing that way at all.
Ugh.... Look what you did to me DA! My brain is in the gutter half the time! :cries:

Yeah, some more computer shading. Really looks outta place. Oh well....

As you'll come to find out, 14 is the only stitchpunk here with teeth. I just couldn't draw her without them for some weird reason... 8( I don't understand it actually.

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- please don't steal it or I'll bite you!! (That's a joke.... please don't hurt me!!!)

No comments: