Year of the Rabbit 2011 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Guess who fails at putting up Holiday pictures on time!
So this is like a whole month late because the Chinese New Year was on, like, February 3rd or 4th or something. So whoop-de-do, here it is finally! Ugh, this was so hard. Helped me learn a little more about working on photoshop though.
I didn't do shading because I didn't feel like it. I'm just so lazy...
So this is a picture of me and Momiji (still in little kid form XD) prancing around and celebrating the New Year. It's the Year of the Rabbit, so since Momiji turns into a rabbit I only thought it was appropriate
Please be enjoying this belated Holiday picture!
Momiji and Fruits Basket (c) Natsuki Takaya
Kiyoshi and art (c) me -- don't steal it or the monster of the New Year will come and eat you.
Credits: I got the pattern for the border here [link] and the tutorial for the background is here [link]
P.S. Even though I started out trying to copy Takaya's style of art I'm just not used to it whenever I go back to it XD
P.P.S. Yes, I own a Chinese Jacket like that. But alas, not the Lantern. Wish I did... It would be hung up in my room at all times.
This picture is for sale as prints and other merchandise on DeviatART.com
No comments:
Post a Comment