Friday, March 4, 2011

James the Crocodile


James the Crocodile by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

This here is my crocodile James. You guys have only seen a glimpse of him and maybe even heard of him, but now I present to you actual physical proof that the thing exists! :iconcrocodileplz:

To add the text things I used the Cheezburger LOL Builder, which was really helpful and fast.

Tell me how funny (or not funny) you find my lame puns! :D

This took about two months for me to finish (the stuffed animal) and even though that's fast for some people, it was slow for me because I had never done something like this before; not this big either. He's like 4' long from tail to snout -- almost as tall as me! :noes: He'll eat me in the night! XD

Pictures, captions, and James (c) me -- don't steal it if you don't want to get eaten by the crocodile above.

Note: This is not an alligator, as people often mistake him as, but he's a crocodile!

No comments: