Friday, March 11, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 6


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 6 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 6: Sanctuary... right?

First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Dialogue:
5: Besides, you're safe with us! This is our Sanctuary! :)
14: Sanctuary. Cool. :unimpressed:
2: Is something wrong?
14: I'm just a little homesick, I guess. Heh, heh... It's stupid. It was an old boot -- hardly a home. I just hid there...
2: No, it's alright. You felt somewhat safe there, didn't you?
14: Uh-huh... Sorta...
2: So then it was 'sorta' home, wasn't it?
14: I guess...
2: Well it's even safer here! You'll feel at home with us in no time! :lol:
14: Wait -- you're inviting me to stay here? 0o0
???: Of course not!!
2,14,5: !
5*whispers*: Oh no, here he comes!:noes:
14: ?
...
2: Oh, hello there!

Nothing can seem to get rid of 2's smile, huh?

And here you finally see 14's hood. Woot!

And of course 5's a pansy when someone yells.

Y'all can guess who's coming, right?

I put numbers on the panels in this one because they looked too jumbled up to try and read normally.

Well, enjoy until next week! :D

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it, okay?

No comments: