9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 5 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 5: I dun' wanna talk about it
《First|〈 Previous||Next〉
Dialogue
5: This... this is yours, right?
14: You had them!
5: Yeah. We, uh, we found them next to you and 2 thought they could be yours.
14: Thank you so much! X3
5: You were in a bad state when we found you.
14: ...
5: What happened 14?
14: I was stupid and let a machine find me. I don't wanna talk about it, actually.
2: That's alright! We all can understand! ^^
Typical 2... ever so cheerful. ^_^
Yes, apparently those glasses... things... are magnetic or something. Pfft, I dunno. Use your imagination! They're so tiny, how can she really see through them?
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- steal it, I'll kill you. (kidding.... please don't sue me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment