9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 7 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 7: Meet the Pope Doll
《First|〈 Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
1: You and the boy seem to enjoy doing things without my consent.
2: Well... I WAS going to come get you...
...once she was stable.
14: ...
1: She looks stable to me.
1 steps toward 14.
1: So what do we have here?
14 *thinking*: Too close dude!
1 turns 14 around with his cane -- roughly.
14: 'Ey!
Yo, what was that??
Listen, ASK next time!
1: Why you little snotty brat. >: (
14: Ooh, down to name-calling, are we? D:<
No, this first meeting between 1 and 14 did not go off very well. Don't worry, it'll only get worse XD
Ugh... I would not be able to handle 1 without being tempted to rip off his head and use it for bowling. He's such a git!
Wow, the panel lines in this one are really messy... I forgot about that.
9 (c) Shane Acker
14 and Art (c) me -- please don't steal it or I'll use your head for bowling! D:<
No comments:
Post a Comment