This is the art/personal blog of Hanna Baker-Louvar, aka Vampiric Yoshi. Feel free to browse around and (it would make me feel so happy) comment on the art pieces and tell me what you like about them.
Friday, July 8, 2011
9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 37
9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 37 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 37: Mental
《First|〈 Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
*None for the first few panels*
14: I've made my choice.
I am going out into the Emptiness...
And I am going to find 2.
If you think it's okay to let people die...
then you're MENTAL!
*And then... she has an inward vision of smashing 1 over the head with a mallet.*
DramaFX: Twitch
SFX: Shove!
Clack
6: F-14!
SFX: Clack
Clack
Clack-
Clack-
Clack-
Clack!
6: 14, wait!
SFX: Clack
Clack
Clack
--
Why did I add the panel with the mallet?
How many of you thought she really was gonna beat them up? I'm really curious -- what did you guys think she was gonna do?
I was originally gonna have her say "then you're RETARDED!" but I did not want to be ethically incorrect... so I went with "mental". I have called people mental before.
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment