Friday, July 8, 2011

Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi - 12

^^^Click for Story^^^

Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi

12- A Silent Prayer


First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉

Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".

I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.

--

Yeah... Crap.

Gen does not specifically belong to any religion, but she believes in both Buddha of Earth and the Four Deities of Betazed. I can kinda relate to it because I do believe in things not taught by the Mormon church, but I don't go as far to believe in more than one god. Gen does though, apparently...

--

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?

No comments: