Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sleeping over at American Fork Hospital

Sleeping over at the local hospital

Tue Jul 19, 2011, 11:08 PM
Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm spending the night with my good friend Liz (my mom Lisa), the totally awesome cross between a Dragon and a Pegasus (not kidding -- she is that awesome). She's been having pain all day and she had to have surgery to remove some organs that fueled the pain -- it's okay, I won't go into gory details. Not even if you asked me to. There's such a thing as friend-patient confidentiality. XD

So I'm just hanging out here... going to sleep in the totally-should-not-fit-in-this-room armchair.

I just have a question: how come I haven't been in the hospital for me? I mean, not that it's a bad thing I haven't been admitted to the hospital, but why is a good chunk of my friends getting stuck here in the hospital? Today it's Liz, about a month ago it was Montana (Cheyenne) with a broken leg, at Christmas it was Jerry (Dad) with an infection, and then a couple years ago it was Dole (Cole) with diabetes. I am just wondering about all that.... I'm confused. Am I just bad luck? XD J.K. I'm kidding.

So yeah. I'm just here making sure Liz doesn't die. Wheee... fun.

I'm tired. Been driving all over all day. Sleepy time nao.

Stay healthy!
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi :peace:

:bulletgreen:Silly Quote: :onfire:
"America has the best doctors, the best nurses, the best hospitals, the best medical technology, the best medical breakthrough medicines in the world. There is absolutely no reason we should not have in this country the best health care in the world." ~Bill Frist

Liz says "We do -- they're just messing it up."

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
Say 8! Say 8! Brian Regan (comedian) about hospitals. Liz had no idea what the nurses were laughing about when they asked her to rate her pain from 1-10. Tried to explain it. Really.

:bulletpink:Musical Playlists:
Kiyoshi's Playlist - My personal favorites when it comes to songs; this playlist is currently on my blog, which none of you will ever get to see at all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Well, hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Surprisingly, it's completely free of Beatles... weird...
Disney Songs - I don't care if you people like Disney or not, I love it! Over a hundred Disney songs in different languages, styles, and cover songs in there as well.
Parodies and Randomness - If you like Weird Al, this is the place. If you like songs that make fun of well-known movies, this is the place. If you like being looked at funny when you sing these songs aloud.... well, come here, I guess. I'm not paying for your stay in the mental correctional facility, so you can't blame me for anything that leads up to that.
Homestar Runner - a collection of songs from your favorite characters down at HomestarRunner.com. Has anyone ever made one of these before without getting sued? Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. Aw heck, what to I know? XD
Phantom of the Opera - ♪The Phaaaaa~aaaantom of the Opera is there~ Inside your mind♫ If you don't care for Andrew Lloyd Webber, I am more than happy to tell you that not only his compositions (save pieces from the sequel Love Never Dies) make up this playlists, but there is classical selections as described in the book by Gaston Leroux that one can listen to to feel more in the atmosphere of the Opera House in 1880.

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 21 :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (shading)
:pointr: REAL* Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 37 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (It's done! :D)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketch)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketching-- story development)
:pointr: Short Story :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing first draft)
:pointr: Surprise Fanfiction :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: (writing and story development with help from my good friend Koth54321.)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (drawing it up)
  • Mood: Relief
  • Reading: Finished the Phantom of the Opera
  • Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band

No comments: