Friday, July 8, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 40


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 40 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 40: Think of Me

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
Note Box: "I don't want it to be 'Good-bye.'
5: 14?
14, are you up?
Note Box: "I don't believe in Forever Good-byes.
"Please believe me, it's not you or 6 or even 1 that is making me go.

5: 14?
Note Box: "You and 6 are my friends -- you especially! But...
"Sometimes life just stinks like that.
"I can't thank you enough for your hospitality...

Paper: 5
Note Box: "...and your friendship.
"I pray that we can meet again.

SFX: crinkle
Tremble

5: ...
Note Box: Yours,

~14 ♥

SFX: Shuff...
Text:

Think of me
Think of me fondly
When we've said
'Good-bye'

--

I couldn't help but think of that song while writing this bit, so I just had to put it in here. I still dunno if I'll put more song lyrics in part 2. I'll have to figure it out later.

One page left.

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Phantom of the Opera's "Think of Me" (c) Andrew Lloyd Webber
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: