Together Forever by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Another slightly morbid picture by me. This one however has some meaning and is not just weird and gross.
I'm a Mormon as many of you know. As a Mormon I believe in eternal marriage, where it's not "Til Death do us part" but really til the end of forever.
That is what the locket there is portraying. It's the picture of a couple out in front of a Mormon temple and the text says "Together Forever".
This is to show that even in death this is a promise that is kept. Hence why the locket is the only thing in color.
I'm interested to hear your guys' thoughts on the picture. What do you think of it and the idea? And did I execute it well? Please tell.
--
Art (c) me -- please do not steal it.
Note: This piece is for sale as prints and other merchandise on DeviantART.com
No comments:
Post a Comment