Into the Picture by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Originally titled "Yourself in Your Art".
Yeah... this one's a little bit weird. No clue what I was thinking. None.
Something about visually showing how some people
Maybe a bit graphic... I bunno (I spelled it wrong on purpose)
This is traditional work, believe it or not. I am unable to find a proper link to tell about how to make the background colors underneath the ink image... sorry.
All I can think to tell you right now is that it's made with acrylic paints, water, and sponge work. You water down the paint on the canvas and then let it dry. Apply as many layers of the paint as you want.
--
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't you dare steal it or I'll bite your feet off!
Note: this piece is for sale as prints and other merchandise on DeviantART.comI
No comments:
Post a Comment