Friday, July 29, 2011

Recycling


Recycling by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Recycling

... for lack of a better title.

Continuing on my streak of horrifying and creepy traditional artwork we come to this... a hand in the middle of a field of... okay, I can't remember what the crap those flowers are called. If anyone has a clue, kindly help me remember.

The meaning of this one was supposed to be the whole Lion King deal where "When we die our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass." (That's Mufasa, yo! *sniff* I never knew you well enough...)

But yeah... whatever. I was slightly getting into bees at the time so I threw a few of the little buggers in there. :D Yay!

In Loving Memory of:

:iconmufasaplz: King Mufasa

--

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

Art (c) me -- don't you dare steal it or I'll send hyenas after you! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

No comments: