9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 41 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 41: There will never be a day I won't think of you
《First|〈 Previous||Part 2... coming soon.〉
Dialogue:
Text:
Remember me,
Once in a while
Please promise me you'll try
Recall those days, look back on all those times
Think of those things we'll never do
There will never be a day
When I won't think of you
End Part 1
--Yes, 14 totally stole 7's spare spear and helmet.
Last page. Thank you for reading. Come back later for Part 2. It'll be a while before it comes, I'm afraid. ^^
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Phantom of the Opera's "Think of Me" (c) Andrew Lloyd Webber
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment