I'm just so excited for this piece of work. :D I really can't wait until I can upload the whole thing for you all to see! It'll be weeks until I'm able to upload though because I have other stuff to upload first -- like a bunch of drawings I had done for my Art class for instance.
Anyway, just to give you guys a brief little look at what's gonna come.
Excerpt from the story Danger in Summer:
--
Anyway, just to give you guys a brief little look at what's gonna come.
Yes, this is a Transformers fiction. It was based on a dream I had. You just don't see the reference in the writing sample I provided ↓↓↓↓
Excerpt from the story Danger in Summer:
--
I handed Mr. Taletreader my assignment packet, completed and just printed from the computer. He took the packet with a grin; not a normal grin but a grin that a teacher gives you when you hand in an assignment after fighting it the whole way from the start to the end.
“Just one more test Carol,” he told me. “Then you’ll be done with summer school.”
I sighed and nodded. “Yeah…” I pulled my handbag up higher on my shoulders and gave him a small smile. “Have a good day, Mr. T.”
“You too, Carol. Get home safe.”
“I will.”
--
And I really want feedback on this!
Dedicated to my Financial Literacy teacher from my senior year: Brian Kane. He really does look like Paul McCartney!

1 comment:
Hanna, your art looks fabulous. I'm totally jealous of your skill. It looks way awesome!
Post a Comment