Friday, July 8, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 39


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 39 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 39: I don't want to leave...

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
SFX: Hug
6: I...
I'll miss you... :(
14: I'll miss you too! :tears:
SFX: Nuzzle
Drip

6: !!
14: ?
SFX: Draw...
6: I-I'm sorry...
14: It's okay, 6.
SFX: Tak
14: Good-bye...
6: ...'Bye...
*Scene Cut*
SFX:
Grasp!
Drip Drop
Shup!
Tug Tug
Snap!
Shup!

Note Box: "I don't want to leave...
SFX: RIIIP!!
Text: It's the floor, foo!
Note Box: "But I need to go.
--

6 accidentally drew on her head. Forgot to dry his hands, I suppose.

The dialogue boxes are from a note that 14's left.

Two pages left.

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: