Hello there, Hanna here. I am going to announce a new feature exclusive to this blog here merely for entertainment purposes only. It is a new, odd comic strip that'll be called Living with Sherlock. Yes, I've become obsessed with the BBC show and that's why this is happening; because I'm obsessed and I get bored at night.
So, starting tomorrow I'm going to be uploading the cover page of the strip (assuming I draw it up quickly enough tonight, Lol) and the following Wednesday I'll put up the first page. I will upload on Wednesdays if there is a new page available and, if not, I'll put up caption pictures or something Sherlock-related I guess. Maybe. I don't know. We'll see.
But this is just a new thing that I'm introducing to you possibly-non-existant people who read by blog and I do hope you enjoy it. This is just for my own entertainment mostly, and this is my blog so I can do whatever I want!
Have a lucky cat.
So, starting tomorrow I'm going to be uploading the cover page of the strip (assuming I draw it up quickly enough tonight, Lol) and the following Wednesday I'll put up the first page. I will upload on Wednesdays if there is a new page available and, if not, I'll put up caption pictures or something Sherlock-related I guess. Maybe. I don't know. We'll see.
But this is just a new thing that I'm introducing to you possibly-non-existant people who read by blog and I do hope you enjoy it. This is just for my own entertainment mostly, and this is my blog so I can do whatever I want!
Have a lucky cat.

No comments:
Post a Comment