KotOR: Bastila's Lightsaber 2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Knights of the Old Republic: Bluestride
Bastila's Lightsaber
Page 2: Leave Her Alone
《First/Previous||Page 3〉
In my humble opinion, Bastila's pretty childish. I tried to illustrate that with her "stop laughing!" line.
Dialogue:
Carth: Wait a minute, let me get this straight...
you lost your lightsaber?
HA-HA-HA!
SFX: *roll*
Carth:I mean, isn't that a violation of some kind of Jedi Code or something?
Rita: Carth, come on -- leave her alone.
Bastila: This is no laughing matter!
During the crash my lightsaber must have...
it must have fallen from my belt and rolled under my seat.
The Vulkars probably found it there when they searched the wreckage.
Carth: Hey, hey, hey, don't get mad! I'm sorry!
It's just funny to think of a legendary Jedi losing her lightsaber.
Take my advice. This is one detail you might want to keep out of the history texts.
Rita sighs.
Bastila: I hardly consider myself a legend, Carth.
Though, I will consider your advice when I relate these events to the Jedi Council. There is no need for them to know every detail of what transpired.
--
Comments, as always, are lovely. I like getting them a lot. Please sir... can I have some more?
Star Wars (c) George Lucas
Rita Bluestride and art (c) me -- don't steal it or I'll zap you with force lightning.
No comments:
Post a Comment