Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sherlock: John's Blog - The Foreign Sidekick


Sherlock: The Foreign Sidekick by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

You may need to download this to actually read it...

I wish I could add preview pictures to big pictures like this.... Humph. This thing just massive, I'm afraid people are going to look at it and go "ew, I don't wanna read that."

Anyway, this is based on a dream I had on about January 16th (which is what I put for the blog date). It was honestly more Robert Downy Jr. Sherlock Holmes, but I decided to type it up as a John's Blog post.

I only remember the last bit about being in a warehouse, but I figured people would want to know how I even got tangled in with Sherlock anyway, so I made that up for story-telling's sake.

Also, when I used the Official Secrets Act in here, that actually translates in to me being to lazy to come up with a tiny little plot point. Feh.

Yes, this is almost exactly like The Blind Banker. I realize that.

It was a little difficult writing like John's style. But it was really easy and almost obscenely fun writing the comments at the bottom.

And no, relationships in real life really aren't my sort of thing.

Go here to see actual blog posts by John Watson (the character).

--

Questions? Comments? Concerns? You know what to do.

Sherlock and blog format (c) BBC
Story and myself (c) myself -- don't touch!

No comments: