Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bored.

Bored.

Journal Entry: Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:57 AM
 
Bored. Bored. Bored, bored, BORED!

Is this Sherlock-related? Oh yes, it is. The week previous to new episode The Reichenbach Fall was spent in depression and worry, unable to do anything until I had received some sort of resolve from the Sherlock aspect of things. After Reichenbach I was fine; I was no longer depressed and was able to actually do things.

But now, not even a week after seeing the episode, I'm bored. I have things to do, but I don't feel like doing them. I've decided to get off the Sherlock train (for the most part) so that I don't have to wait painstakingly for the next series (if there's going to be one) and instead focus on other things... but my brain refuses to focus. I'm restless and I want to throw sharp things at my wall; can't do that though or else the landlord will get mad and unlike Sherlock I actually have manners. Roommate's been gone so I've been left on my own with two cats; one who whines and another who walks all over my books when I try to write.

I should be looking for a job, but my ADHD makes it hard to focus. A job would help relieve my boredom, but I need to find one first.

But here I am going on about me... Let's shift gears a bit.

I've heard of the SOPA and PIPA bills of course; considering how much time I spend on the internet, it'd be a shock if I haven't. Naturally, I think they're stupid and I don't want them any more than the other artists here. I can't wait until this whole thing is over... and I'm glad I'm old enough to sign petitions and stuff. Sometimes I hate the government...

So past the New Year on January First and onto the Chinese New Year, which is on January 23rd. This year is the year of the Dragon. I want to do something for the new year, but I'm trying to decide on what. You'll forgive me if I don't put up anything on the actual holiday.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Go ahead and ask. I'll answer.
Don't forget to check the Progress on Art bullet to see what you can look forward to on Fridays. :)

Loves,
~Kiyoshi

:bulletgreen:Quote: :dance:
"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring!"
~ Sherlock A Study in Pink

*sigh*

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
BORED!! John is so calm it's scary. Warnings: A severed head in a refrigerator.

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Sketching)
:pointr: Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Rough Draft)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketch/inking)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (no idea yet. Suggestions?)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketching-- story development)
:pointr: Short Story :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (In hiatus)
:pointr: Surprise Fanfiction :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (It's done! Finally! I hope it's worth the anticipation I may have caused.)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: (writing and story development with help from my good friend Koth54321.)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 Part 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (drawing it up stuck in an action sequence now, and you know how those are... XD)
:pointr: Pokémon vs. Transformers dream pictures (x2): :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (Done! Finally!)
  • Mood: Lazy
  • Listening to: Trouble from The Music Man
  • Reading: The Zombie Survival Guide
  • Playing: Nothing -- too bored.

No comments: