Friday, January 20, 2012

Transformers vs. Pokémon Part 2


Transformers vs. Pokemon pt. 2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Digital version of this piece.

This is a dream I had in November of last year (journal here). I'll try to explain what I can...

See here first.

In this part of the dream I had found out where the signal controlling the drones was coming from. It was from Soundwave himself. But obviously something was wrong. The Decepticon was in distress and it seemed like his processor would just explode out of his helmet. While I had Mew and Mewtwo out (don't even have those Pokémon in the game I'm playing), I remember that I kept thinking about how awful Megatron was. I mean, obviously he was behind this. And he was literally torturing his most trusted officer to get whatever it was he wanted.

The dream ended with me trying to figure out where Megatron was so I could cut off this chain of signals at the source.

I'm particularly fond of this piece rather than the other one. It's not just because of the colors (I seem to like purple and blue) but because of how fun the background looks. :D I love it!

--

Comment? Please?

Transformers (c) Hasbro
Pokémon (c) Nintendo
Art and dream (c) me -- don't steal!

No comments: