![]() |
| ^^^ Click for Story ^^^ |
No seriously... I can hear it. Should get my head checked soon... XD
Kidding.
But yeah, here it is. Been writing for a bloody year and, with massive pieces lying on the cutting room floor, here is the final product. I still think it could be better though.
I couldn't help making a reference to Sherlock's shock blanket. I just thought it fit so perfectly! So I ripped it off of a TV show (a holy-crap-this-is-awesome good one at that XD). I'm sorry if you are upset about that. (By the way, my shock blanket came in the mail the other day and I'm absolutely ecstatic!)
It was hard writing from a British person's perspective. I have no idea why I made her British... I guess I just wanted to try something different from usual. So... yay! Did I win?
I'll only add more to this story if you guys beg for it. There's a cute phone conversation between Minion and Lauren that I couldn't use in this one...
--
Comment please. Genius loves an audience. I'm referring to Megamind, obviously.
Megamind (c) Dreamworks
Preview art, story, writing, and Lauren all (c) me -- please don't steal it. Please!

No comments:
Post a Comment