MLP- Grim and Vairocana by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
No, I'm not done yet XD
The pony (and brony) versions of the Grim Reaper and his wife Vairocana, original characters from my story Demon Angel (though you do not exactly meet them yet). Read about them by clicking on the link on their names.
Pony Creator -Program to make this thing is not mine -- it belongs to *generalzoi and she deserves credit.
The background is mine; created on Photoshop CS5.
I was wondering how I was gonna make a skeleton pony, but things ended up working out anyway. Happiness.
These two are so cute, it's almost shameful. XD
--
Comments are not necessary, but they certainly are appreciated. If you fave this please tell me what you like about it if you have the time.
My Little Pony (c) Hasbro
Art (c) me -- please do not steal, or fear... something.
No comments:
Post a Comment