Friday, January 13, 2012

Sherlock Holmes.... among other things.


I've finally had the chance to watch the first episode of the new season of BBC's Sherlock just tonight (insomnia's lame like that), and lemme say this:

....

Hold on, gimme a minute. Battling a headache right now.

Here we are:

Why did Sherlock and John's lives suddenly get so complicated?

Is it just because John's Blog had gotten so popular in the Sherlockverse? Holy crap, things are like nuts! I'll, uh... not tell you about it though. Spoilers you know.

I'm just saying that the series has gotten more intense than I had previously expected it to be when I first heard about it. Aaaaaaannnndddd Mycroft has dropped down on the coolness level for me a tad.

Sherlock: Not like he was cool anyway.

*whack!* Shuddup.

So, basically, buckling in for future episodes in this series. I'm honestly not sure what to expect. BBC seems to have the tendency of showing you the opposite of what you expect though, right? They're sure doing a good job.

--

Now onto the "other things" bit.

A Plague has struck this house (me mum's house, that is) and all would do well to heed this warning and beware when they set foot here because it's contagious.... and stuff...

Okay, so I'm hanging out with my family right now and the house seems to have been overcome with sickness of the "common cold" variety, I believe. Or is it the flu? I'm unsure actually.

Zack seemed to be the first to experience symptoms, and it just seemed to work up the age chain from there. At least Betty seemed to escape for a business trip before this thing hit. Awesome.

I don't know when I'm heading back to my home because I don't want to pass this on to my roommate 'cuz that's just rude. But we'll see what happens.

--

I'm almost done with a personal time capsule that's to be opened in 2017. Maybe later -- I haven't decided yet. I've gotten things printed out, CDs burned, and trinkets gathered to put away for a while. Yay! You don't have to be a Time Lord to travel to the past!

--

So hope you guys enjoyed this glimpse into my mind. Until later;
~Hanna

No comments: