Saturday, January 7, 2012

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Bastila's Lightsaber 1


KotOR: Bastila's Lightsaber 1 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Knights of the Old Republic: Bluestride
Bastila's Lightsaber


Page 1: Misplaced, was it?

||Page 2

I've been playing KotOR again lately. This is the current game I'm on. Bastila and Carth ended up not having the conversation about Bastila's lightsaber until we were all the way to Kashyyyk! Talk about lag!

Just to add a tiny bit of background to this, Carth and I (Rita) weren't on good terms at this point. He made me cry by indirectly telling me that I was 'unneeded' and stuff. After having time to think about it, I had decided that he was a twat for being rude and was mad at him.

Dialogue:
Carth: Bastila, I was wondering something...
How did those Vulkars manage to capture a famous Jedi like you?
Were you knocked out when your escape pod crashed?
Bastila: No, I was conscious. [Pardon the misspelling in the comic]
But my Force powers were exhausted from using my Battle Meditation in the battle for the Endar Spire.
Without my help you might have never gotten off the ship alive.
Carth: Fair enough.
But I've seen you Jedi in action.
There's no way those thugs would have stood a chance against your lightsaber.
Bastila: My lightsaber was...
...misplaced.
I couldn't find it after the crash.
I looked everywhere in that pod. The Vulkars came and overwhelmed me even as I was searching for my weapon.
--

Comments, as always, are lovely. I like getting them a lot. Please sir... can I have some more?

Star Wars (c) George Lucas
Rita Bluestride and art (c) me -- don't steal it or I'll zap you with force lightning.

No comments: