I told myself that I was done with BBC Sherlock art (at least until/if they make a new series) but it seems that my dreams have decided to mock me and give me an awesome idea for an art piece. I'd suggest first though that you guys go over and read some of John's Blog to understand what to expect when this piece comes up next week. And... please don't kill me if I'm annoying with this new obsession (I even bought a shock blanket on ebay. Something's wrong with me...)
So, you'll have that to expect and anticipate/fear for next Friday. Me? I'm gonna go take some headache pills. Ow...
Happy birthday to my friend Liz.
Love you!
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi
Quote: 
"Mrs Hudson took my skull."
~ Sherlock A Study in Pink
Don't look at me -- I'm keeping mine.
Video: 
Shock Blanket: the Origin. Warnings: none.
Progress on art: 
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22
(Sketching)
Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(sketch/inking)
Transformers Chapter 19
(Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(no idea yet. Suggestions?)
9: The Other pg 3
(sketching-- story development)
Short Story
(In hiatus)
Surprise Fanfiction
(It's done! Finally! I hope it's worth the anticipation I may have caused.)
Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1
(writing and story development with help from my good friend Koth54321.)
9: The Story of 14 Part 2
(drawing it up stuck in an action sequence now, and you know how those are... XD)
Sherlock BBC fanart
(it's done.)
So, you'll have that to expect and anticipate/fear for next Friday. Me? I'm gonna go take some headache pills. Ow...
Happy birthday to my friend Liz.
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi
"Mrs Hudson took my skull."
~ Sherlock A Study in Pink
Don't look at me -- I'm keeping mine.
Shock Blanket: the Origin. Warnings: none.
- Mood:
Agony
- Listening to: St. George and the Dragonet
- Reading: (Finished) The Zombie Survival Guide
- Playing: HALO. Ah! Flood!
No comments:
Post a Comment